16 December, 2011

A mousie pouch

The other night at the AMQG challenge unveiling Helen asked me if I had any other Christmas sewing on and I said no, just a couple little zippy pouches. I suppose that wasn't quite honest because this is a bit more than a plain old zippy pouch in the end - and I'm very pleased with it even if zipper was a bit of a disaster because I tried to get all fancy with it.


It's for Hazel's bestie Brooke and I'll put in a chocolate Santa and a couple chocolate coins to round it off. The pattern is from Scandinavian Stitches.

2 comments:

  1. omg its just too cute oh how i wish i had girls to sew for !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! BTW, there's a small box on it's way to you. Should arrive shortly after New Year's.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails