30 January, 2011

Behind the scenes

Here at Hazelnuts we like to keep things in perspective. Remember this gorgeous pot I found in Edmonton, painstakingly arranged and attractively photographed for maximum effect? Of course you do, it was memorable!

Rorstrand Picknick casserole 112


Well for me it was more memorable for the fact I was out in the falling snow, with no jacket, hat or gloves, and in my slippers. Because posting photos to my blog means that much to me.

Jackie, pot, snow


Keeping it real photo taken by my dad.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't tell you how many times I have done the same - freezing cold and snowing and I'm in the yard with no jacket, no mittens, and just slippers, because the light is perfect and I have to get the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of you taking a photo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails