11 May, 2009

And the winner of the book is...


Angela! Hazel drew this morning, graciously taking time out from Yo Gabba Gabba and creche preparations to pull a slip of paper out of one of her bowls. She was quite bemused ("why did I have to choose a piece of paper from the bowl mummy?") but parents do so many odd things it's just part of the background noise of being a pre-schooler I guess.

I'm off to your blog to leave you a comment Angela, or you can contact me at ...

Let's hope my monday continues in this positive vein :)

1 comment:

  1. Woot!Woot! Thank you so much! I can't believe I won...thanks little Hazel for taking time out of YoGabbaGabba :o) I emailed you with my info.
    Congratulations on your graduation...impressive, really. Bummer about not having any shoe shots..I looked at the older post when you were choosing and those pointy heels are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails